Centre for Development and Support CRP is publishing a Call for Proposals within the project “GEAR – Green Economy for Advanced Region“ in order to support local civil society organisations in increasing their contribution in the area of environmental protection. The project GEAR – Green Economy for Advanced Region“ is financed by the European Union within the Civil Society Facility and Media Programme 2016-2017.
The deadline for submission of the project proposals is 3rd July 2019 at 4 p.m.
Civil society organisations registered in accordance with the existing laws of Bosnia and Herzegovina, which fulfil the following conditions have the right to apply within this Call:
• be legal persons
• be non profit making
• be civil society organisations
• be nationals of Bosnia and Herzegovina, i.e. have been established in Bosnia and Herzegovina
• be registered 6 months prior to the deadline for submission of project proposals
• be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with their co-applicant(s) not acting as an intermediary.
• work in the following areas: Sustainable development, environmental protection and climate change, socio-economic development, education, social policies and services, youth work and policies, volunteering, rural development and similar.
Note: Organisations benefitting from Civil Society Facility Multi-country programmes (i.e. beneficiaries of operating grants (Commission Implementing Decision C(2012)5705, Call reference: EuropeAid/136034/C/ACT/Multi) and beneficiaries of long-term grants (Commission Implementing Decision C(2014)9571, Call reference: EuropeAid/150147/ DH/ACT/PRAREG) are not eligible as lead applicants under this Call for Proposals. They may participate as co-applicants.
Guidelines for applicants with annexes including documents to be completed for application with a project proposals and documents for information are available in the premises of Centre for Development and Support CRP at the following address: Turalibegova 36, 75000 Tuzla, as well as on the following link HERE.