Alenka Savić civil engineer, has been employed in non-governmental sector since 1994. She has extensive experience in project cycle management (PCM) with strong emphasis on EU funded project management. She works on project proposals writing, management and implementation of projects. She designs and manages operating systems and databases aimed at efficient monitoring and evaluation of the projects. She designs and delivers the EU PCM trainings for different groups of beneficiaries, with emphasis on local authorities and non-governmental organisations.
LIST OF REFERENCES
- Energy audit of 45 buildings in 3 cantons: Central Bosnia Canton, West Herzegovina Canton and Herzeg Bosnia Canton, contracting authority UNDP, 2016. (team member);
- Development of programme for cantonal distribution of indicative energy saving objectives planned within the First Energy Efficiency Action Plan of the Federation BiH 2010-2018, contracting authority GIZ, 2015. (team member);
- Making three cantonal studies of energy efficiency in public buildings (for Central Bosnia Canton, West Herzegovina Canton and Canton 10) with 366 buildings, contracting authority UNDP, 2015. (team member);
- Making energy efficiency study for 500 public buildings within the Federation BiH, contracting authority UNDP, 2014. (team member);
- Capacity building of the coalition of the action team for environmentally friendly energy (EFFECTive action), contracting authority EU in BiH, 2014. (team member);
- Translation, Editing and Development of Educational Material Book “Energy and Environment Textbook for Secondary School Program”, contracting authority UNDP, 2012. (team leader);
- OPEN HOUSE “Comparing and integrating sustainability of construction in EU based on transparency and openness, from model to implementation “, contracting authority SP Sweriges Tehniska Forskningsinstitut & Slovenski gradbeni grozd, Ljubljana, 2010. (team member).