Renewable energy sources
RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCESEducation and practical training
Production and installation of solar systems
- Design and delivery of training about renewable energy sources in rural areas of BiH (Gračanica and Kalesija municipalities) and Croatia (Nijemci municipality);
- Technical training for entrepreneurs about production and installation of plate and vacuum solar collectors / systems;
- Design and delivery of practical training for the unemployed young persons in production of solar thermal panels and installation of water-heating solar systems to different public buildings;
- Technical training for entrepreneurs about production of solar collectors;
- Training for management and employees of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Gračanica municipality on production of solar systems;
- Design and implementation of trainings for energy managers: Tuzla 25 participants; Bihać 20 participants;
- Design and facilitation of professional development programme for technical persons interested in rational energy use and „green investments“ in Bihać, Tuzla and Trebinje;
- Capacity building of small, medium and public enterprises in sustainable energy management;
- Delivery of comprehensive training on energy efficiency to local authorities (region: Bihać, Mostar and Doboj).
Projects and campaigns
- Production of cost-effective solar water-heating systems as a vehicle for development and diversification of small businesses in Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- Installing the water heating system to the building of the Institution for children without parental care in Tuzla.
Activities aimed at improvement of sustainable energy conduct of local authorities through use of solar energyVehicle of Changes – Production of biodiesel utilizing used frying oilOrganisation and facilitation of the festival “Sun in palm” in Tuzla
- Public advocacy campaigns aimed at resolving the priority issues in environment and energy efficiency sector;
- Establishing inter-sectoral network EFFECT for environmentally friendly energy;
- CRP Youth Academy;
- Coalition of the action team for environmentally friendly energy (EFFECTive action);
- Save energy, save money, save climate – Energy efficiency and renewable energies as effective vehicle for reducing public expenditure and combating poverty.