CRP has extensive experience in making the studies of energy efficiency in public buildings. So far, we have made 6 studies of energy efficiency in public buildings, including over 2000 public buildings. EE study enables the owners of public buildings to see the current status of buildings from the following aspects: (i) energy consumption for heating and lights, (ii) possible measures for improvement of energy efficiency and possible energy savings, (iii) financial costs of fuels, (iv) CO2 emissions, and (v) status of building after implementation of the proposed energy efficiency measures. For all public buildings not included in the study, the energy cards are made. The purpose of the study and energy cards is to enable the building owners, based on economic evaluation of investments and effects of the proposed energy efficiency measures, to determine the priority buildings and measures for improvement of energy efficiency.
Methodology for making the EE study comprises several steps
- Organization of work in accordance with horizontal & vertical competencies of building owners and their geographic location;
- Data collection for all public buildings that are the subject of the study;
- Processing the submitted data by the team of experts in civil engineering, mechanical engineering, power engineering and economics;
- Preparing the energy cards for all public buildings included in the study;
- Completion of study document.
EE studies are made by the CRP team of experts that has extensive and demonstrated experience in organization and management of complex activities within the entire BiH. The team comprises 4 civil engineers, 1 mechanical engineer, 1 power engineer, 1 master of economics and a bachelor of economics – project officer for economic analysis and plan.
Should you need additional information about the EE studies in public buildings, contact us!
Contact person is ĐEMBER ERVIN